Your adventure in Dying Light 2: Bloody Ties will soon come to a conclusion. Still, there are some key choices that you need to make, which will influence the events that will transpire. Here’s our Dying Light 2: Bloody Ties guide to help you with the endings and important decisions.
Note: For more information, check out our Dying Light 2 guides and features hub. Likewise, please be reminded that this guide contains spoilers.
Dying Light 2: Bloody Ties – All endings and important decisions guide
As far as we can tell, there are a select few important decisions that will affect the ending you’ll receive in Dying Light 2: Bloody Ties. There are some slight variations as to how you’ll get to the finale.
Important decision #1: Kill or spare Ciro
This happens at the end of the Road to Perdition main quest. It’s revealed that Ciro is the Challenger, and he’ll battle you to get his shot at Skullface. Once you’ve depleted his HP, dilemmas will pop up:
- Kill Ciro to climb the ranks.
- Let Ciro win by forfeiting the fight – You’ll need to let Ciro attack you for a minute or so, and another cutscene will play:
- Kill Ciro to move to the final fight.
- Spare Ciro and abandon the tournament.
Ciro and the prisoners
Let’s fast-forward a bit to the Skullface final boss encounter. At the start, you’ll be up against four large champions, but some prisoners may appear to aid you during the fight:
- As of now, we’re not sure if this is related to Ciro’s fate.
- It might also be related to the prisoners you’ve freed during the Fame or Infamy mission.
When you deplete Skullface’s health bar for the first time, a cutscene will trigger. A Demolisher appears, and it looks like it’s about to chow down on Aiden.
- If Ciro’s still around, he’ll stab the Demolisher and instantly kill it, though he’ll get knocked out cold.
- Without Ciro, the Demolisher will run amok. You’ll have to take it out, as well as Skullface.
Once the boss fight is done, Ogar arrives, apologizing to Skullface, his other son, for not knowing that he’s been alive all this time. Aiden backs him up, saying that Astrid has manipulated him all along. Meanwhile, Astrid goads Skullface into finishing off his own father.
The champion then throws his weapon at Astrid, impaling her. As he lays dying, he hands you his mask.
Important decision #2: The mask
There are three possible endings in Dying Light 2: Bloody Ties, and these are related to Skullface’s mask:
- “I am the new champion” – Always available; Aiden will wear the mask to the delight of the crowd. You’ll receive the Champion’s Skull artifact-rarity helmet.
- “Ciro should wear this mask” – Available if you spared Ciro; Aiden will hand the mask to Ciro. You won’t receive the helmet.
- “I want no part of this” – Available if you did not spare Ciro; Aiden will throw the mask away and leave. You won’t receive the helmet.
Continue Reading >>> Source link