Your minions will do battle in Genshin Impact as you climb the ranks in a tournament. Of course, you’ll want to make sure that you’re choosing the right squad for the job. Here’s our Genshin Impact guide to help you with the best mushroom skills and team comps for the Fabulous Fungus Frenzy event.
Genshin Impact best mushroom skills and team comps guide (Fabulous Fungus Frenzy event)
When talking about the best mushroom skills and team comps in Genshin Impact‘s Fabulous Fungus Frenzy event, we’ll need to consider a few things:
- Depending on how far you’ve progressed, certain minions might not be available yet. Likewise, you still need to boost them via the Coruscating Potential puzzles.
- Mushrooms attack automatically, and they tend to deal elemental damage. This means you’ll want to trigger elemental reactions often. However, it can be a little iffy since you don’t have full control when it comes to their auto-attacks.
- At best, you can use their respective skills by pressing the corresponding keys (i.e., 1 to 4), but it’s also possible for another minion to overwrite a particular application or cause an unintended proc.
- Take note of the enemies you’re facing. If they have a shield (i.e., Abyss Mages or Lawachurls), you’ll want to use a creature that can effectively counter them.
- Don’t forget that you can recheck skills by talking to the Coruscating Potential NPC (Balfour) or clicking on the Fungi Archive button when you’re inside an event domain.
Floating Hydro Fungus
- Auto-attacks can sometimes trap enemies in a bubble.
- Skill: Water Bomb – Does AoE Hydro damage, while also healing all fungi in the party.
- This particular critter has one of the best mushroom skills in Genshin Impact‘s Fabulous Fungus Frenzy event, as it ensures that everyone is kept in tip-top condition.
Stretchy Electro Fungus
- Auto-attacks deal Electro damage.
- Skill: Resonator – Increases party member’s ATK temporarily.
- The ability isn’t going to turn the tide often, so you’ll probably rely on auto-attacks if you want Quicken/Aggravate/Overload reactions.
Stretchy Geo Fungus
- Deals Physical damage; has a chance to taunt enemies.
- Skill: Rocks Fall – Does a devastating plunging attack that deals Physical damage.
- This minion has one of the strongest abilities in the event.
Whirling Cryo Fungus
- Shoots projectiles that deal Cryo damage; can move around and re-emerge to apply Cryo to nearby foes.
- Skill: Frost Stream – Shoots an icicle that deals Cryo to all hostiles along its path.
- The AoE/multi-target application of Cryo is quite good, especially if you’ve got the Floating Hydro Fungus to create Freeze reactions.
Floating Dendro Fungus
- Its projectile deals Dendro damage; can periodically heal the minion with the lowest health.
- Skill: Flowery Flechettes – Shoots six Dendro bullets in quick succession.
- This is another great mushroom skill in Genshin Impact‘s Fabulous Fungus Frenzy event, as long as you can time it right. If a target is affected with Pyro, Electro, or Hydro, then you can set up rapid Dendro reactions. Sadly, its healing capabilities only have a chance of occurring, so the Hydro Fungus is still better for the on-use option.
Stretchy Pyro Fungus
- Can do a single-target and AoE Pyro attack.
- Skill: Delayed Deflagration – Unleashes a searing wave that deals Pyro damage and causes opponents to take additional Pyro damage over a short period of time.
- You’re basically looking at an AoE Pyro aura of sorts, which is amazing if you want Burning/Overload/Melt procs.
Whirling Pyro Fungus
- Raises DEF, taunts, and deals AoE Pyro damage.
- Skill: Meltdown Blast – Pulls enemies toward it, then does an AoE Pyro explosion that also decreases the elemental resistances of foes.
- This is an even better Pyro option compared to the Stretchy Pyro Fungus. If you want both of them in your squad for more reliable reactions, then that’s entirely up to you.
Floating Anemo Fungus
- Its auto-attacks can do Anemo damage, and the occasional pulling effect.
- Skill: Vortex of Blades – Pulls mobs in a wide area and deals Anemo damage.
- The Whirling Pyro Fungus already has its own crowd control methods, so you could opt to pick that instead. Moreover, you’re mostly choosing between Dendro-based or Swirl reactions at this point.
Note: Additional mushroom minions will be made available in the coming days. As such, we’ll continue updating our Genshin Impact best mushroom skills and team comps guide, so stay tuned.
Continue Reading >>> Source link