Screenshot by PC Invasion
The Carnage Manica is a unique accessory or tool in Dying Light 2: Bloody Ties. You’ll receive it after defeating the final boss, but you need to make sure that there’s available space in your inventory. Of course, you’ll also need to know how to effectively use it. Here’s our Dying Light 2: Bloody Ties Carnage Manica guide to help you upgrade this new toy and use its capabilities in battle.
Note: For more information, check out our Dying Light 2 guides and features hub.
Dying Light 2: Bloody Ties Carnage Manica guide
If you want to upgrade the Carnage Manica in Bloody Ties, here’s what you need to do:
- Talk to the Carnage Hall rewards vendor and scroll down to the Blueprints section. Purchase any of the items that you prefer (more on these later).
- As with other mods/blueprints, you’ll have to speak to the crafting vendor to upgrade their efficiency.
- Next, go ahead and open your inventory and go to the Accessories tab. Equip the Carnage Manica.
- With the Carnage Manica highlighted, press “C” to switch to the upgrades panel. Here, you’ll notice three functions:
- Rim-type mods provide elemental effects to perfect blocks.
- Meanwhile, Shot-type mods affect the projectile that you unleash.
- Lastly, the Slam-type mods refer to the special slam attack that you can do.
Note: Similar to other weapon mods, you can have fire, electric, ice, and toxic elemental effects.
So, how do you use the Carnage Manica in Dying Light 2: Bloody Ties? Well, as cited earlier, you’ll want to remember its three distinct functions.
- Block (right mouse button) – If you have the tool equipped/active, you can press or hold the right mouse button. It can boost your blocking capabilities, though you still need to avoid power attacks. If you can manage a perfect block, then it will help charge the meters of the other two moves.
- Elemental Shot (middle mouse button) – When charged, press the middle mouse button to shoot an elemental projectile.
- Elemental Slam (right mouse button + “R” key) – The pop-up notification is actually incorrect (it’s not left-click + “R”). Anyway, this one takes a while to charge. But, once the meter is full, you can do an AoE burst with a particular effect that depends on the elemental mod in the slot.
Continue Reading >>> Source link