Summer begins and brings a surprising amount of big games. Crash Team Racing, Samurai Showdown, Super Mario Maker 2 and more all arrive.
Depending on what you like to do in summertime, this month’s slate of releases is potentially pretty great. Of course, if you shift your hobbies to the more outdoor type, you might be less enthused. That’s because this month’s selection of games is actually very solid. So, you might be tempted to spend the first days of the season indoors.
A few hotly anticipated titles make their arrival this month, including Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled, the reboot of Samurai Showdown, the Cthulhu-infused The Sinking City, Warhammer Chaosbane, and lots more. Maybe the biggest game of the season in general hits too, with Super Mario Maker 2.
So maybe instead of heading out, order that pizza, crank the AC, and fire up your console of choice. The video game calendar of 2019 is kicking it into high gear a little early.
- Warhammer Chaosbane – Xbox One, PS4, PC
- The Elder Scrolls Online Elsweyr – PS4, Xbox One, PC
- Kingdom Come Deliverance: Royal Edition – Xbox One, PS4
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night – Xbox One, PS4
- Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled – PS4, Xbox One, Switch
- The Sinking City – PS4, Xbox One, PC
- Samurai Showdown – Xbox One, PS4
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night – Switch
- Harvest Moon: Light of Hope – PS4, Switch
- Guacamelee: One-two Punch Collection – PS4, Switch
- Super Neptunia – PS4, Switch, PC
- James Pond: Codename Robocod – Switch
- Judgement – PS4
- Hollow Knight – PS4
- Super Mario Maker 2 – Switch
Continue Reading >>> Source link