May 2020 isn’t set to be a huge month for new games, though there are a few gems on the calendar. Those include mainly Switch titles though.
Big Nintendo month
Summer gaming is usually more ‘miss’ than ‘hit’. That’s traditionally true anyway, but it’s not been that way over the last few years. Almost every month of the year has brought some solid releases, as the gaming industry seemed to spread things out a little more than usual.
Those who’ve been expecting some good stuff this month though, well it’s a bit of a disappointment. In the wake of the coronavirus pandemic, we’ve seen some release date shuffling, and a summer in general that’s looking sparse at best.
That’s not to say that some won’t be happy though, as May in particular is looking really nice for Switch owners. That’s mainly due to the monster influx of 2K games stuff coming up, but also the Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition that’s on the way. Definitely some good stuff there.
So what else is there? Eh, not much. There’s the remaster of Saints Row The Third, and TESO Greymoor, but that’s about it.
Check out the full list of what’s hitting this month below.
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor – PS4, Xbox One, PC
- Maneater – PS4, Xbox One, PC
- Saints Row: The Third Remastered – PS4, Xbox One, PC, Switch
- Arcade Spirits – PS4, Switch
- Slime Rancher: Deluxe Edition – PS4, Xbox One
- Utawarerumono: Prelude to the Fallen – PS4
- Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition – Switch
- XCOM 2 Collection – Switch
- BioShock The Collection – Switch
- Borderlands Legacy Collection – Switch
Continue Reading >>> Source link