In today’s contest you can win a Steam copy of The Beast Inside
In today’s contest you can win The Beast Inside for Steam!
Hey look, a spooky Halloweeny game! But it’s mid-December. Whoops. I guess time goes really quickly when you’re trying to buy a home and deal with the smothering realities of 2020!
Well, The Beast Inside would have been more appropriate two months ago, but we’ve finally gotten around to giving away keys for it! Good timing, too, as it’s part of December’s Humble Choice selections. Perfect for Christmas!
Read all about this realistic (and really scary) game!
The Beast Inside is a unique, gripping twist on thriller and survival horror. The game mixes intriguing story-driven adventure with unnerving survival horror experience. Immerse in the tale of long-buried secrets, personal tragedies, and madness. Play as two protagonists living in different centuries but bounded by dark heritage.
- Explore Blackstone, the forgotten domain of Hyde’s lineage. A rich world designed to complement the thrilling story.
- Sink in the immersive environment created with photogrammetry technology. Enjoy the realism of a setting achieved by the inclusion of 3D-scanned objects.
- Play as two independent characters living in different centuries. Take their faiths in your hands and unveil how their stories interfere.
- Experience a unique history, solve mysteries on your way, collect the clues, and decide by yourself how this story will end.
- Discover the new levels of horror sharpen by the motion capture technology
- Use your trusted revolver to shoot your way out from even the most lethal scenarios.
That header sure is merry! The game seems less so, but that’s ok. Consider us your Krampus.
How To Win
To enter to win your copy, use the widget below to leave your name and email address. You can enter daily. Click around for ways to earn bonus entries, and be sure to comment below telling us your favorite game to play on Christmas!
We have ten Steam copies of the game to give away; we’ll draw winners next week.
Continue Reading >>> Source link