Just launching from time-tested audio company Creative, is the Pebble Pro. The diminutive set of speakers promises physical subtlety with a punch.
Beauty and the beats
Full disclosure: I didn’t make that up. It was in the press release. Anyway, and be that as it may, Creative is a name that you likely know, especially if you’re a PC gamer. After all, the company has been around for a long time, and can claim a pretty great track-record. I have a Creative sounder myself, and love it.
I can’t say I’m familiar with the Pebble range, though that’s the subject of the latest announcement from the company. Specifically, the brand new Pebble Pro, which Creative promises will serve up a heaping helping of audio boom, with a side-serving of slick looks (complete with RGB lighting).
Connectible via USB 2.0, the Pebble Pro features “revamped full-range drivers, and featuring digital amplifiers with built-in audio processing”. Those replace the series’ existing analog versions. As a result, Creative says that the speakers will pump out “louder, clearer audio across the volume range”, with 3.5 times the bass as before.
The little speakers can also reach 10W RMS and 20W peak, out of the box. That’s great, but they can also give listeners 30W RMS and 60W if connected to an optional 30W PD adaptor. Worth considering if you’re looking to pick up a set.
Here’s a cheat-sheet packed with all the details on the Pebble Pro:
- BassFlex – delivers an extended low frequency response and deeper bass across all volume levels, without the need for a subwoofer
- Clear Dialog – enhances vocals such that they sound more natural and are easily comprehensible; this is especially helpful when watching movies on the PC
- A wide array of connectivity options that include Bluetooth 5.3 wireless technology, 3.5mm AUX-in port, USB-C port for audio streaming and power
- Headphone and microphone ports to transform the Pebble Pro as a convenient communications tool, or for late-night private listening
- Series signature 45-degree elevated angle for optimal audio projection to users’ ears
- Long wire (1.8m / 5.9 ft) connecting both speakers; offers more flexibility in placement
- Long USB-C cable (1.5m / 4.92 ft) for connection to the computer
The Creative Pebble Pro is available right now, and is priced in at $59.99 USD. You can grab a set here via Creative’s online shop.
Continue Reading >>> Source link