With Darksiders Genesis on the horizon, the second game in the series is about to land on Nintendo Switch with Darksiders II’s Deathinitive Edition.
Originally released in 2012, Darksiders II was eventually remastered into the Deathinitive Edition. The re-release of Darksiders II remained the same action epic as the original release, but was improved in terms of visuals, balancing and more,
And now that newer edition is launching on the Nintendo Switch.
- Play Death: Become the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, able to destroy entire worlds and battle forces beyond Heaven and Hell.
- Epic Universe: Unlike anything the player has seen before, delivered in the unique style of Joe Mad.
- Player Choice & Customization: Customize your experience with varied armor sets, weapons, and Skill Trees allowing players to create their own Death.
- Replay-ability: Explore a vast open world, complete dozens of side quests and customize your Death with a full leveling system, Skill Trees and endless equipment combinations.
- Traversal: Death is a nimble and agile character capable of incredible acrobatic feats allowing the player to explore the world like never before.
- Darksiders 2 with all DLC included and integrated into the game which offers a total playtime of more than 30 hours.
- Reworked and tuned game balancing and loot distribution.
- Improved Graphic Render Engine for higher visual quality especially in terms of lighting and shadows.
- Improved and reworked level, character and environment graphics.
Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition hits the Switch on September 26th.
Continue Reading >>> Source link