All new enemies to battle, weapons to use, and more are here for Motion Twin and Evil Empire’s tough, side-scrolling action title Dead Cells.
The Dead live
Dead Cells remains one of the best indie games of recent years. The game mixed rouge-like elements with classic side-scrolling action and a top notch toughness. It also looked fantastic, and seemed to get almost everything just right.
It’s also been enhanced a few times over, thanks to fresh DLC. That’s including the newest addition, the Bestiary Update.
The chunky content pack includes:
- Six brand new enemies await players
- Three of the enemies are biome specific and three are found throughout various levels at different Boss Cells
- Eleven new affixes on active skills
- Eight new normal affixes including ice, fire, bleed or poison, grenades arrows and more
- Three new starred affixes including oil and fire spreading around when a deployable trap is destroyed, pushing enemies around you when the effect of hte used active ends and extended duration on powers like Wings, Crow and Smokebomb
- Two new items
- Crowbar – a fast brutality weapon that crits after breaking a door or a breakable prop
- Portable Door: allows you to bring a door with you (covering your back while you take care of the mobs in front of you and allowing for an elegant stun effect when you decide to turn around)
- The Bad Seed addition from earlier this year has received new lore rooms and secrets for the Arboretum and the Morass, as well as new mobs to re-balance the bestiary of the level.
- Three new outfits cap off the major content updates
- Two are linked to the secrets and lore of The Bad Seed DLC, and one is available for everyone that can rise up to the ultimate challenge.
The Bestiary is available now for the PC version of Dead Cells. Console versions are coming up in “a few weeks”.
Continue Reading >>> Source link