Formerly an Xbox One exclusive, Super Lucky’s Tale is coming to the Nintendo Switch. But this isn’t the same game you played 2018.
New and Super
Playful Studios calls New Super Lucky’s Tale a “total reimagining” of the game that preceded it. The fun action/platformer is touted as being improved in just about every way you can think of.
“We always planned to bring Lucky to Nintendo Switch – it’s a fantastic console and the perfect fit for Lucky’s adventures,” said Paul Bettner, founder and CEO of Playful Studios. “But we realized we had a great opportunity to improve on everything that has come before. Led by feedback from our passionate community, New Super Lucky’s Tale is a platforming adventure that measures up to the most beloved games of the genre and the best way to experience Lucky’s story yet.”
Playful Studios press release
Here’s a taste of what’ll be new and included when New Super Lucky’s Tale comes to the Switch later this year:
- Significant redesigns for most of the game’s levels, with new environments, layouts, puzzles, secrets, quests, creatures, minigames and more, as well as new tutorial sections.
- New and upgraded moves like the slide and enhanced burrow, as well as more precise and responsive controls overall.
- Fully rotatable in-game camera, immensely improving player freedom and exploration.
- Expanded level progression system to allow players to more freely tackle stages and challenges in whichever order they choose.
- New story cinematics, characters and dialogue from start to finish.
- Numerous improvements to the game’s art, lighting, UI, sound, music and more.
Continue Reading >>> Source link