Live and in living color is Bethesda’s updating of their MMO, The Elder Scrolls Online. The title now sports enhanced looks and performance.
First released in 2014, The Elder Scrolls Online is the massively multiplayer online edition of the long-running RPG series. In the game, players can experience the world of Tamriel, and engage on a series of main quests.
Right now, that’s the year-long story of Gates of Oblivion. And the latest installment of that is called Blackwood. A standalone adventure, Blackwood also continues the main GoO story-arc.
If you’ve been playing, and have made the jump to the current generation, then you’re in for a treat. Bethesda has announced that the upgraded edition is ready to roll right now.
Officially dubbed The Elder Scrolls Online: Console Enhanced Edition, the revision includes:
- Next-Gen Performance: With the next-generation power of Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5, the game will run at a crisp 60fps while in Performance Mode. If you’re looking for a visual feast, Fidelity Mode allows Xbox Series X and PS5 players to enjoy native 4K @ 30fps, while Xbox Series S runs 1440p @ 30fps.
- Increased Draw Distance: For players who love to admire ESO’s vast beauty, the game’s draw distance has nearly been doubled, allowing greater views of the ever-growing world of Tamriel.
- Improved Loading Times: Moving up to next-generation power means loading times on Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5 have been nearly cut in half on average, enabling console players to remain immersed in ESO’s stunning world with less waiting.
- Enhanced Textures & Antialiasing: Throughout the world of Tamriel, shadows are now sharper, creating a more precise visual, and great improvements to antialiasing have smoothed out objects like foliage and structures.
- For the comprehensive list of features coming to Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5, head over to the ESO website for more.
Continue Reading >>> Source link