Parallax Trajectory is a new currency that’s been introduced in Destiny 2: Season of the Lost. You normally acquire it by killing mobs, finishing playlist activities, and earning season pass ranks. However, you’ll be able to obtain 30 of these whenever you pick up Ascendant Anchors. These materials are actually very important as they’re needed for the weekly challenges and Wayfinder’s Compass upgrades. Mind you, one of the weekly challenges right now, “Ascendant Ballast I,” tasks you with finding 20 Ascendant Anchors in patrol zones, as well as another 10 in the Shattered Realm. In any case, here’s our Destiny 2: Season of the Lost guide to help you find the Ascendant Anchors in the EDZ, specifically those in Trostland, Winding Cove, the Gulch, the Sludge, and Sunken Isles.
Note: For more information, check out our Destiny 2: Season of the Lost guides and features hub.
Destiny 2: Season of the Lost – EDZ Ascendant Anchor and Parallax Trajectory locations guide
Ascendant Anchors in Destiny 2: Season of the Lost look like blue orbs with a ley line or beam emanating from them. You can see one such example in this guide’s featured image. As for the locations of Ascendant Anchors in the EDZ, you’ll find them in various spots. I’ve included images with an inset for the maps.
Currently, there are five Ascendant Anchors (150x Parallax Trajectory) in Trostland:
- In front of you as you spawn in via the fast travel point (seen in the featured image).
- Inside a building across the street to your left.
- Inside the church.
- The second floor of a ruined apartment at the back of this area.
- In another ruined building to the right of the church next to the road that leads to the Reservoir (seen in the image below).
There are three Ascendant Anchors (90x Parallax Trajectory) in Winding Cove:
- As you spawn in via the fast travel point, head straight atop the hill that’s got an entrance to a lost sector.
- Climb the hill along the eastern road that leads to the Outskirts (seen in the image below).
- Next to the skiff where Xur usually appears.
There are four Ascendant Anchors (120x Parallax Trajectory) in the Sludge:
- Spawn in and make a right going to the Dark Forest.
- Along the western bend that leads to the Gulch.
- Near the large central building which has a lost sector (seen in the image below).
- Along the southern road that leads to the Outskirts.
There are three Ascendant Anchors (90x Parallax Trajectory) in the Gulch:
- Immediately to your right behind some crates as you spawn in.
- Follow the southern cliffside to see the next one. It’s above a lost sector area.
- Go across the ridge to the opposite side.
There are five Ascendant Anchors (150x Parallax Trajectory) in the Sunken Isles. All of them are along the edge of the map, so just spawn in and go counter-clockwise:
- The first is along the swampy area (seen in the image below).
- The next one is just before you reach the ship. It’s next to a tree and a crate.
- Cross the underbelly of the ship to reach the opposite side. You’ll find another one there.
- Sparrow along the road heading to the east to find this one along a slope.
- The last one can be found just before the entrance to the tunnels.
Just to be clear, this is just one task that’s part of the “Ascendant Ballast I” challenge. You’ll still need to find 10 Ascendant Anchors in the Shattered Realm. Lastly, it remains to be seen if we’ll discover additional Ascendant Anchors in other locations in Destiny 2: Season of the Lost. We do know that there’s a Wayfinder’s Compass upgrade that makes more of these objects appear in the Shattered Realm. However, there could be extra ones in other destinations. I’ve only checked the EDZ for now, so I’ll update you in case I see extra ones in the near future.
Continue Reading >>> Source link