Once you’ve activated the Paternoster Lift in Signalis, you’ll be able to go back and forth multiple floors with ease. Even better, you’ll gain access to B8, which has a lot of puzzles. One particular item, however, is crucial. Here’s our Signalis guide to help you obtain the Flashlight Module so you can finally enter dark rooms in this zone.
Note: We’ll have a Signalis guides and features hub soon, so stay tuned.
Signalis: Flashlight Module and dark rooms guide
The dark rooms in Signalis prevent Elster from exploring further. She’ll simply say that she can’t see anything, and it’s even possible for enemies to get the jump on her. As such, you’ll want to use the Paternoster Lift to go to B8. From there, you’ll want to head to the east, then to the northern portion of this floor:
- The room to the right (ADLR Bedroom) has the Flashlight Module. The door here can only be unlocked using the Eagle Key, which we won’t discuss in this particular guide.
- The room to the left (Mineshaft Access) leads to the Mines. That’s pretty much the next chapter of the game.
- We discuss these and more in a separate guide which I’ll link at the end of this article.
Now, as for the Flashlight Module in Signalis, you can equip that from the inventory screen. By default, it’s activated by pressing the “C” key. Keep it activated to make exploration easier.
Note: You don’t need to equip medkits anyway since they can be used via the inventory screen. However, you might have to swap to the Thermite in case you want to burn some corpses to prevent reanimation.
In any case, with the Flashlight Module, Elster will be able to advance further inside dark rooms. These have cross-shaped patterns if you view them on the map. Here are some examples:
- B6 (east) – Repair Bay and Shooting Range
- B7 (southwest) – Protektor Office
- B8 (southeast) – STOR Dorm
- B8 (east) – KLBR Dorm
- B8 (north) – ADLR Bedroom (where you found the module).
Signalis is available via Steam.
Continue Reading >>> Source link