Make your own way, via your own racing style, with five different race icons that are behind the quintet of ways to play EA’s Need for Speed reboot.
“We’re honored to be working with these icons – they live and breathe the lifestyle we’re looking to recreate and have been such an inspiration to the team as we return Need for Speed back to greatness,” said Marcus Nilsson, Executive Producer at Ghost Games. “We wanted to create a powerful story that’s emotional but also pushes the boundaries of technology by adding real-time compositing to the power of Frostbite. This allows us, for the first time ever, to blend live action film seamlessly with your in-game car and garage.”
Pretty interesting use of FMV here. EA and developer Ghost Games’ goal with all this racing star power is to actually make the lines that run between games and movies kind of blurry. And in that way, pull you into the game’s world much more than any racing game has in years gone by.
In Need for Speed, you play as yourself, entering into an underground racing circuit and being tutored by the best of the best. As each one has a different style, that gives you five separate ways to tackle missions and races. Here’s who you’ll be virtually meeting and greeting with:
- Speed Icon – Magnus Walker collects and restores classic Porsche 911s. He is known for his high speed driving and will push you to enhance your reputation through adrenaline-fuelled driving.
- Style Icon – Ken Block is notorious for his style of aggressive driving, as he showcases in his phenomenal YouTube GYMKHANA series. Earn his recognition by mastering the art of precision sliding and jumping through corners and on the streets.
- Build Icon – Nakai-san is the founder of RAUH-Welt BEGRIFF (RWB), a world renowned tuning and customizing company. Focus on creating that perfect customized ride as you look to impress him.
- Crew Icon – Risky Devil are an infamous drift crew. These guys are the kings of close proximity driving and control. Ride in packs, inches away from wiping each other out as you get to grips with precise control and wild drift trains.
- Outlaw Icon – Morohoshi-san doesn’t care how people categorize him, he just does what he wants. He’s often seen on the night streets rolling around in his customized ride. Risk it all as you mess with and escape from the cops to grab his attention.
Pick your poison race-fans, Need for Speed pulls onto current-gen consoles and the PC this November the 3rd.
Continue Reading >>> Source link