Mezco Toyz is expanding the horror movie side of the One:12 Collective with one of the most classic slashers of all time – Michael Myers.
Halloween has pretty well stood the test of time in terms of horror flicks. The original at least, is still looked upon fondly by fear fans, and its lead “monster” is a big part of why. I’m not a fan of the genre really, but there are few movie killers as iconic as Michael Myers. Even I know that.
Myers, clad in his “expressionless” William Shatner mask (fun fact!) and coveralls, is a terrifying sight. The One:12 Collective figure of him includes all of the above, and then some. How’s a light-up jack-o-lantern strike you?
Here’s what’s included:
The One:12 Collective Michael Myers Halloween figure features:
- A One:12 Collective body accurately depicting the character’s physical build.
- Two (2) head portraits.
- Over 30 points of articulation
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Over 15cm tall
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands style #1 (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands style #2 (L&R)
- One (1) upward knife holding hand (R)
- One (1) downward knife holding hand (R)
- Film accurate coveralls
- Removable Ghost sheet with period glasses (permanently affixed to 2nd head portrait)
- Sculpted boots
- One (1) Jack O’ Lantern with light-up feature
- One (1) clean knife
- One (1) bloody knife
- One (1) Judith Myers tombstone
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Along with all that too, you can expect the usual collector-friendly box, and attention to detail. Myers marks the first entry in a “modern” horror line for the One:12, and if he’s anything like the superhero offerings, he’s going to be one to check out for fans.
Michael Myers is currently set for a summer 2018 launch, and will run you $80 USD. Click here to pre-order one.
Continue Reading >>> Source link