We’ve entered the third phase of the Shadow of the Ancients event in Genshin Impact. By now, you’ve already prepared various devices, which means it’s time to battle the boss. Here’s our Genshin Impact Shadow of the Ancients Day 3 – Live Testing guide to help you beat the Anomalous Ruin Grader.
Genshin Impact: Shadow of the Ancients event guide (Day 3) – Live Testing phase and the Anomalous Ruin Grader boss
If you’ve already done the requirements from the previous days, then you can go ahead and visit Hosseini in Ritou. He tells you to travel back to the Ruin Grader’s location south of Wakukau Shoal. Once you get there, you’ll notice that the giant golem has disappeared. However, you’ll be able to use Ayesha’s Chaos Prospector to find three glowing spots. Each one you interact with will spawn a Pursina’s Spike. Return to Hosseini when you’re done with this part.
Next, it’s time to fight the Anomalous Ruin Grader in Genshin Impact‘s Shadow of the Ancients event. Before you activate the challenge marker, try to consider these additional mechanics:
- The three Pursina’s Spikes need to be charged within the time limit. Otherwise, the Ruin Grader will cast its instant heal ability whenever its HP is low.
- If you have two devices that are being charged, the Ruin Grader will gain an ATK boost. It’ll also have a DEF boost if you’re charging three simultaneously.
- The Ruin Grader tends to move to a spike so it can gain an enhancement. When this occurs, you’ll see the weak spots in its head and legs. You can destroy this to temporarily cause it to stop moving.
- If it becomes enhanced, its weak spots can no longer be shot. Likewise, whenever it attacks a spike, it’ll summon additional mobs. You’ll need to beat these hostiles or they’ll destroy the device.
The Anomalous Ruin Grader in the Shadow of the Ancients event in Genshin Impact still retains its regular abilities. Just keep at it until you eliminate your foe. Likewise, you may continue battling it numerous times to complete challenge task tallies:
- Defeat the boss.
- Destroy weak spots eight times.
- Complete the battle with all Pursina’s Spikes at 50% HP or higher.
- Complete the battle within three minutes.
- Defeat the boss without triggering its self-repair function.
- Defeat the boss after triggering its self-repair function twice (i.e., drop its health without fully charging all Pursina’s Spikes).
Note: Make sure to check back on November 15 since the Shadow of the Ancients event in Genshin Impact also has a concluding quest.
Continue Reading >>> Source link