Amassing skill points is extremely important in Forza Horizon 5. You can unlock more perks for your cars and, in a few instances, you could even gain Wheelspins. While there are ways to obtain these regularly (i.e., drifting scores and driving fast along a highway), there’s also another nifty trick. Here’s our Forza Horizon 5 guide to help you get unlimited skill points by doing the Barrel Roll and Rewind exploit.
Note: For more information, check out our Forza Horizon 5 guides and features hub. Likewise, we’re currently unable to confirm if doing this exploit is bannable. As such, use it at your own risk.
Forza Horizon 5 guide – Unlimited skill points via the Barrel Roll and Rewind exploit
Here are a few requirements before you can do the unlimited skill points exploit in Forza Horizon 5:
- Access to the Horizon Super 7 – This allows you to create custom challenges or build objects on the road.
- Option 1: Ford Racing Puma Forza Edition – You’ll receive this if you have the VIP Pass. Alternatively, you can try to acquire a Forza Edition car from Wheelspins. Pray to RNG that it has the “Stunt Skills Boost” perk.
- Option 2: Any Formula Drift car with the “Stay On Target” perk – This allows your Skill Multiplier to go up to x7.
Note: Any car can be used for the Barrel Roll and Rewind exploit, but those mentioned above tend to speed up the process.
Now, let’s talk about the steps. First, go to any area that gives you a lot of space and a straight path (i.e., the Horizon Festival tarmac or the airfield to the south where the Jungle Expedition takes place). Next, open your menu and go to Creative Hub – Horizon Super 7 – Create a Challenge Card. Just place the marker on any road. You don’t change the settings here, but you do need to make sure that Rewind is enabled (it should be enabled by default anyway).
Next, open the Blueprint Builder and check the selection tab for the ramps. You’ll want the grey ramp with yellow lines on the road. Then, place a red ramp with a steep incline on top of that (seen in the next image).
The following steps are important if you want to successfully do the unlimited skill points exploit in Forza Horizon 5:
- Hit the edge of the ramps at an angle so that your car flips and does a Barrel Roll. The Barrel Roll notification should show up on your screen.
- Make sure your car lands safely. Then, hit the Rewind button.
- Because the red ramp has a steep incline, your car will be in mid-air longer, ensuring that there’s a Rewind frame where it’s upside down or sideways. This is important since this is the “ideal moment.”
- If you have a Rewind frame where your car is upside down or sideways, press resume. Then, immediately pause the game and open the Blueprint Builder menu.
- Back out of the Blueprint Builder menu and quickly press the Rewind button again.
If all goes well, your car will be frozen in mid-air (as you can see in the screenshot above). You’ll also notice that the Barrel Roll score keeps ticking up at 1,000 points each time. Just take note of these tidbits:
- You gain a skill point for every 50,000 score that you amass. But, you can only get a maximum of 10 skill points at any given time.
- Regular cars – You’ll need to reach 100,000 with a x5 multiplier.
- Forza Edition cars with the “Stunt Skills Boost” – You’ll need to reach 100,000 with a x5 multiplier. The gains are a lot faster though since you’ll receive 1,700 points per Barrel Roll pop-up instead of 1,000.
- Formula Drift cars with “Stay on Target” – You’ll need to reach 71, 428 with a x7 multiplier.
Once you reach the target score, press the pause button and open the Blueprint Builder menu. Then, back out of it to resume the game. Land your car safely and don’t do anything. Just wait for a couple of seconds until your total score is tallied (you don’t need to see all the skill points being added).
To repeat the process, just press the Rewind button. After a while, there will be a frame where your car is just frozen in place no matter how many times you rewind. This is the “ideal moment,” so just do the same steps above. With the Barrel Roll and Rewind exploit, you can receive unlimited skill points in Forza Horizon 5. Again, we can’t confirm if this is a bannable offense, so use it at your own risk.
Should I do this or the other skill point farming methods in Forza Horizon 5?
The acquisition of skill points by way of drifting or top speed on highways can be considered the “legit” means. Another key difference with this particular exploit is that you can go AFK for around a minute each run while your Barrel Roll score increases. Maybe you want to listen to an audiobook or watch a YouTube video in the meantime. Oh, and speaking of YouTube, you can see this glitch in action in the video below from streamer OiAvogadro:
Continue Reading >>> Source link