Speed is of the essence in any racing game. That’s why we’re going to need a vehicle that can leave our opponents in the dust. Here’s our Forza Horizon 5 guide to help you get a free Koenigsegg Jesko legendary car for free by completing the V10 story mission.
Note: For more information, check out our Forza Horizon 5 guides and features hub.
Forza Horizon 5 V10 story mission guide – How to get a free Koenigsegg Jesko legendary car
The Koenigsegg Jesko, one of the favorites in the previous game, is also one of the fastest cars here. By default, it costs 2,800,000 credits in the Autoshow, and you likely won’t have that early in the game. However, there’s a way to get the Koenigsegg Jesko for free in Forza Horizon 5. First, among all the Horizon Adventure zones, we’ll want to prioritize Horizon Baja.
When you’re done with the Baja Expedition, try to get another Accolade point so you can unlock the V10 story mission. This is a 12-part mission where you pretend to be another actor (not just their stunt double). Our goal is to finish all the missions with 3-star ratings.
Driving Frankie Beaumont
- 3-star requirement: Reach the finish line within one minute and 40 seconds.
- Tip: Just cut through the desert and avoid hitting any rock formations.
- 3-star requirement: Reach the finish line in under three minutes.
- Tip: You’ll need to stay on the road. Otherwise, a 60-second timer will keep counting down. The good thing is that you can make your way down the slope as the timer stops whenever you’re back on the road anyway.
- 3-star requirement: Reach the destination within one minute and 50 seconds.
- Tip: You need to stay on the road. Otherwise, a 30-second timer will keep counting down. You can cut through the desert sands at certain points marked on the image below. Then, just follow the road until you reach the end.
Scene 35A and Scene 35B
- 3-star requirement: Obtain 100,000 points.
- Tip: There are two locations here and you need to make a choice. However, you still need to do the other task later on. For Scene 35A, just back up from the beach. Instead, start drifting and smashing trees on the road. Alternatively, you can do this on the desert hills (make sure you hit the cacti). For Scene 35B, drift along the edges of the tarmac and hit those posts and fences. Try to avoid the large trees.
- 3-star requirement: Jump a distance of 366 meters.
- Tip: Just make sure that you’re approaching the ramp at a straight line to maximize your speed.
- 3-star requirement: Reach the finish line within two minutes and 45 seconds.
- Tip: Funnily enough, you’re not required to stay on the marked roads here (which wind all over the place). So, just try to find the quickest route to your destination.
- 3-star requirement: Reach the finish line within one minute and 45 seconds.
- Tip: It’s a regular race, so just be careful on those hairpin turns.
- 3-star requirement: Reach the finish line within two minutes and 50 seconds.
- Tip: Drive up the slopes and take shortcuts when necessary.
- 3-star requirement: Hit the speed trap at 386 kph or higher.
- Tip: You’re driving the Jesko, so just back up until you’re next to the plane, then drive straight to the speed trap.
- 3-star requirement: Jump a distance of 778 meters.
- Tip: You’re still using the Jesko, so you’re guaranteed to hit and exceed the target distance.
Making the Koenigsegg Jesko a lot faster in Forza Horizon 5
Assuming you’ve amassed 3-star ratings in all the previous V10 missions, then your free Koenigsegg Jesko in Forza Horizon 5 awaits. You can acquire it via your Accolades menu. It’s already blindingly fast by default, but you can obtain better tuning upgrades. You can download the ones from either Don Joewon Song or OfficialDakys to boost it further. You’ll clear Speed Trap and Danger Sign PR Stunts without issues, and your foes in Drag Races will eat your dust.
Post Credit Scene
- Unlock requirement: Reach the Forza Horizon 5 Hall of Fame.
- 3-star requirement: Reach the finish line within one minute and 10 seconds.
- Tip: Your vehicle is very slow and you’re on a dirt road. Try not to make any serious mistakes, and make sure you can power through those corners. You’ll receive Frankie Beaumont’s Costume as a cosmetic reward when you’re done.
Continue Reading >>> Source link