What would have happened in Transformers lore if Optimus Prime was never killed (the first time)? How about if Cobra actually won and nominated the globe in G.I. Joe? This new line of one-shots seeks to answer those questions, a bunch more.
True of everything (even the real world), that ‘aching one thing’ and everything changes thought will have some interesting effects on some of IDW’s biggest books starting in 2016. With this new series of single-issue comics, you’ll get some very different looks at some of the best-loved franchises of all time.
On a weekly timetable, the whole things starts off with Ghostbusters before rolling on into G.I. Joe, Transformers, and X-Files (what if Fox Mulder had been abducted and never returned), before wrapping up in the pages of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, which (like the Ghostbusters Deviations issue) has no description as of yet…
As for the creative teams, here’s how that’s set to shake out:
- In Ghostbusters Deviations,
Kelly Thompson(Jem and the Holograms) teams up with artist Nelson Daniel (Judge Dredd).
- Paul Allor returns to G.I. Joe, with artwork by Corey Lewis(Sharknife).
- TRANSFORMERS Deviationswelcomes Brandon Easton (Andre the Giant: Closer to Heaven) alongside Transformers: Robots in Disguise artist Priscilla Tramontano.
- Amy Chu (Sensation Comics: Wonder Woman) explores The X-Files alongside Elena Casagrande (Doctor Who) and Silvia Califano (The X-Files: Season 10) on art.
- Finally Tom Waltz (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) leads Zach Howard (Wild Blue Yonder) into the sewers for the TMNT Deviations.
Things kick off and continue throughout March of 2016.
Continue Reading >>> Source link