A free update for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla adds the Isle of Skye region. After Valka introduces you to Edyt in Ravensthorpe, you can make preparations to travel north. This unlocks yet another destination that you can explore. Here’s our Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Crossover Story guide to help you with the items, opals, and other collectibles in the Isle of Skye.
Note: For more information, check out our Assassin’s Creed Valhalla guides and features hub.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Crossover Story guide: Isle of Skye map – All items, opals, and collectibles
The Isle of Skye in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is roughly the size of a single zone that you’ve visited in England. Your longship will dock at Brother’s Point and, once you open the map, you’ll see most of the region. The Isle of Skye maps below shows the points of interest, as well as the opals and collectibles that you can pick up. Make sure you grab those opals so you can amass the currency needed for the Thousand Eyes cosmetics shop.
Moreover, there are several fast travel points:
- Kiltaraglen (longhouse) – This was automatically unlocked for me when I arrived in this province.
- Kiltaraglen (dock) – Go near it so it appears on your map.
- Old Man of Storr (sync point) – Found just south of Brother’s Point.
- Sgurr Alasdair (sync point) – At the center of the region.
- Technically, your longship also acts as a fast travel point, so you can leave that docked somewhere that you’ll want to return to in the future.
As for the Isle of Skye collectibles, you’ve got the following:
- Nine Wealth items (i.e., weapons and tungsten ingots).
- Three Mysteries.
- Five Artifacts.
We won’t discuss all of these in detail. As such, a general rule of thumb is that you’ll want to use your Odin’s Sight to reveal your surroundings. If chests, keys, or important items are nearby, they’ll be highlighted on your screen. In any case, you can take a look at our other guides regarding the Hero’s Sword, Spear of Leonidas, and Treasure Hoard Map.
Continue Reading >>> Source link