Absolute Carnage is coming, bringing the Spider-Man villain back to prominence. And yes, there’ll be variants for you to grab before it hits.
Depending on how many of these you go in for, you might be getting a little tired of Marvel’s obsession with variants. Yes, I know, variant covers have been around for decades, but Marvel has gone hog wild with them over the last few years.
It seems like every time a hero returns, or a new event book starts up, we get a line-wide variant scheme. And that’s just what we’ve got here.
Marvel’s third big event of 2019, Absolute Carnage does look pretty awesome. From Donny Cates, the new Carnage-focused series sends the vicious Spidey villain after anyone who’s ever worn a symbiote. Yeah, that’s a lot of heroes. And villains actually.
As I mentioned too, that means there’ll be variants. Not variants for the series itself though, as Marvel is prepping another wide arc of them, hitting for 19 comics in July. That’s the month before AC actually does hit, so this might get you into things if you’re on the fence.
Here are the books you’ll want to pre-order if you’re trying to complete the set:
- AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #25 by TODD NAUCK
- AVENGERS #22 by JUNGGEUN YOON
- BLACK CAT #2 by MARK BROOKS
- BLACK PANTHER #14 by RYAN BROWN
- CAPTAIN AMERICA #13 by BUTCH GUICE
- CAPTAIN MARVEL #8 by INHYUK LEE
- DAREDEVIL #8 by LEE GARBETT
- DEADPOOL #15 SKOTTIE YOUNG
- DOCTOR STRANGE #17 by EMA LUPACCHINO
- FANTASTIC FOUR #12 PATCH ZIRCHER
- FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDER-MAN #9 by WOO DAE SHIM
- GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #7 by GUISEPPE CAMUNCOLI
- IMMORTAL HULK #20 by NICK BRADSHAW
- SAVAGE AVENGERS #3 by LEINIL YU
- SPIDER-GWEN: GHOST-SPIDER #10 IBAN COELLO
- THOR #15 by MIKE MCKONE
- TONY STARK: IRON MAN #14 PASQUAL FERRY
- UNCANNY X-MEN #21 by DECLAN SHALVEY
- VENOM #16 by RON LIM
Continue Reading >>> Source link