Some of the biggest drivers in the world are getting all-new looks in Eutechnyx’ NASCAR racer.
This is one DLC drop for NASCAR The Game: 2013 that’s got to be a welcome one for fans. Not only do they get updated looks for their favorite drivers, but their actually pretty slick color schemes. If you checked out the vid above, then you only saw a small part of what’ll be available for the likes of Dale Earnhardt Jr., Kyle Busch, Jimmie Johnson, and Danica Patrick to blaze around the game’s raceways in too as developer Eutechnyx has promised a total of 80 new car skins.
The company will be breaking up the new looks into several ‘race packs’ of DLC that’ll see release over the next few weeks. Here’s some of what you can expect to see:
- “Light it up!”*: Features Speedweeks in Daytona through Phoenix. 12 schemes featuring Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson, Matt Kenseth and Carl Edwards
- “Settle in, boys”*: Features Las Vegas through Bristol. 13 schemes including Kasey Kahne, Juan Pablo Montoya, Denny Hamlin and Clint Bowyer
- “Now we’re runnin’!”: Features Auto Club through Kansas. 13 schemes including Jamie McMurray, Ricky Stenhouse Jr., Tony Stewart and Kyle Busch
- “All Star”: Features Richmond through the All-Star Race. 14 schemes including Kyle Busch, Joey Logano, Danica Patrick and Ryan Newman
- “Summer Heat”: Features Charlotte (Coke 600) through Dover. 14 schemes including Jamie McMurray, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Carl Edwards and Jeff Burton
- “The Long Run to Homestead”: Features Pocono through Homestead. 16 schemes including Clint Bowyer, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Kyle Busch, Greg Biffle and Danica Patrick
For the full scoop on what’s coming and when, check out the official site for the game here, or click here to have a look at our review of the game.
NASCAR The Game: 2013 is available now for the PC via Steam.
Continue Reading >>> Source link