Fans of classical and orchestral music and Zelda devotees take note, Nintendo has just announced the new tour dates for their The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses concert tour.
Season 2 of the popular concert will be seeing some of the same venues that it played last year with a few new locales added as well. Eímear Noone conducts the orchestral journey through some of the greatest moments from some of the most beloved games in the classic Legend of Zelda series. Producer and lead creative Jeron Moore will be doing the hosting and arrangements will be by Chad Seiter.
Here are your tour dates and venues for the show:
Returning due to popular demand:
- Atlanta; Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre; June 6
- San Francisco; Louise M. Davies Symphony Hall; June 10
- Montreal; Place des Arts; June 14
- Los Angeles; Greek Theatre; June 12
- Austin, Texas; Long Center; June 29
- Philadelphia; The Mann Center for the Performing Arts; July 25
- Toronto; Sony Centre for the Performing Arts; Sept. 7
- Seattle; Benaroya Hall; Sept. 12
Newly coming to:
- Baltimore; Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall; July 27
- Grand Rapids, Mich.; DeVos Performance Hall; Oct. 19
Even if you’ve seen the show before, you might want to revisit as there will be all new pieces of music exploring parts of the Legend of Zelda mythos that haven’t been a part of the Concert of the Goddesses before. If you’re a Zelda fan, this is one that you’ll seriously want to look into attending.
For more info on the concert series, click here.
Continue Reading >>> Source link