The Peculiar Wonderland activity in Genshin Impact is now in its final stage, Peculiar Conqueror IV. Here’s our guide to help you out.
Note: For more information about the game, check out our Genshin Impact guides and features hub. You may also take a look at our version 1.4 overview and our main page for the Windblume Festival premier event.
Genshin Impact: Peculiar Wonderland guide – Peculiar Conqueror IV challenges, Facundity buffs, and rewards
Be sure that you’re already familiar with the Peculiar Wonderland’s basics/first stage, second stage (Bubble Speedster), and third stage (Shimmering Path and No Landing). Although I didn’t notice any major changes to the existing challenges and mini-games, they’re still part of the rotation and you can obtain certain rewards, too.
New Facundity buffs
These are the Facundity buffs I’ve seen so far:
- 100 Facundity – +50% shield strength. This seems to be the only buff at 100 Facundity.
- 200 Facundity – When a shielded character is hit by an enemy, a backlash will cause an AoE shockwave to damage the attacker. This seems to be the only buff at 200 Facundity.
- 300 Facundity – +120% ATK or +140% crit damage.
Boss encounter: 2x Geovishaps
Two annoying Geovishaps become your opponents in the Peculiar Conqueror IV’s final encounter in Genshin Impact. They’ll jump, roll, and slam all over the place, and it can be very hectic to battle them both. As such, a Geo character will definitely help you here.
Albedo, Zhongli, Ningguang, and, yes, even the Geo-based Traveler, can provide shields that’ll nullify a few hits that you take. Likewise, the two Facundity buffs related to shields will increase your survivability.
Note: Beware of the usual environmental hazards such as exploding plants, exploding barrels, and lightning strikes.
Peculiar Conqueror IV challenge rewards
Here are the challenge rewards for Genshin Impact‘s Peculiar Conqueror IV stage:
- Complete a Peculiar Wonderland boss fight in 120 seconds (two minutes) – 30x Primogems and 20,000 gold.
- Complete a Peculiar Wonderland run with all three Facundity blessings activated – 30x Primogems and 20,000 gold.
- Complete a run without falling a single time during the One-Way Traffic challenge – 2x Guide to Diligence and 20,000 gold.
- Complete a run while finishing the Shimmering Path challenge within 30 seconds – 2x Guide to Prosperity and 20,000 gold.
- Complete a run without falling a single time during the No Landing challenge – 20x Guide to Gold and 20,000 gold.
Note 1: Remember that these objectives aren’t retroactive, so pray to RNG that you do encounter them. If you fail, then you might need to keep rerunning the Peculiar Wonderland activity until you’re done with the tallies.
Note 2: If you’ve completed all Peculiar Wonderland challenges in Genshin Impact, you’ll obtain 2,250 Battle Pass EXP.
Continue Reading >>> Source link