Toranosuke Yoshida is the holder of the Sun Arcana and a Confidant in Persona 5 Royal. He is a politician who has developed a bad reputation after allegations of embezzling party funds. He is introduced on 06/05, which is also when you can begin his Confidant. However, doing so requires you to work two shifts at the Beef Bowl Shop at night. Yoshida is only available on Sunday evenings and can be found at Shibuya Station Square.
Unlike most confidants, there is a date you must have ranked Yoshida up by. If Yoshida is not at Rank 10 by 11/13, it is impossible to reach max rank with him. Due to this, players looking to complete an optimal playthrough should prioritize ranking up this social link while he is still available. As an added bonus, most of Yoshida’s ranks reward an additional +3 Charm.
Persona 5 Royal: Toranosuke Yoshida Confidant skills
Below are the skills and benefits acquired from ranking up the Sun Confidant. The standout skills are Diplomacy, Fundraising, and Charismatic Speech. Yoshida’s skills are all about making more money and gaining access to more Personas. Although this isn’t a top-tier social link, it’s still worth ranking up to at least Rank 3 even on a casual playthrough as the extra money makes upkeeping equipment much easier.
- Rank 2 – Diplomacy: Occasionally asks for more money or items during negotiations.
- Rank 3 – Fundraising: Allows you to ask for large amounts of money during negotiations.
- Rank 5 – Manipulation: Occasionally raises the chances of an enemy giving you a rare item.
- Rank 8 – Mind Control: Occasionally lets you skip negotiation when attempting to obtain a Persona.
- Rank 10 – Charismatic Speech: Speech Allows you to form contracts with higher-level Shadows.
Persona 5 Royal: Toranosuke Yoshida Confidant answers
These are the best answers to give during hangout events with Toranosuke Yoshida. The answers listed were either chosen because they give the most social points or because they are required for specific unlocks. If a chosen answer doesn’t matter, it will be listed as ‘ANY,’ so feel free to pick whatever you want.
- Rank 1 (Requires you to work two shifts at the Beef Bowl Shop at night)
- Let me write this down.
- Rank 2
- I want to improve my speech.
- “One with conviction,” or “I don’t know yet.”
- That was helpful.
- Rank 3
- “His message,” or “His speaking skills.”
- You’ll think I’ll ever find it?
- Rank 4
- I couldn’t help myself.
- “I will,” or “Can’t forget your roots.”
- Rank 5
- The media doesn’t matter.
- Rank 6
- I don’t really care.
- I’d decline.
- “I’ll keep that in mind,” or “You make quite a case.”
- Rank 7
- You should decline.
- Rank 8
- That’s a difficult decision.
- Stick to your beliefs.
- “I’ll never forget that,” or “It’s tougher than it seems.”
- Rank 9
- Do your best.
- You had a change of heart.
- Rank 10
- Your true self was revealed.
Note: For information on the other confidants in Persona 5 Royal like Toranosuke Yoshida, check out our Confidant guides hub.
Persona 5 Royal can be purchased on Steam.
Continue Reading >>> Source link