Long-running pinball title Pinball FX3 is on the way to the Nintendo Switch, and in short order.
Such a supple wrist
Pinball FX was a pretty big phenomenon a few years back, but it hasn’t really gone anywhere. Sure it’s somewhat out of the spotlight, but Zen Studios’ little gem has kept on trucking.
And now it’s about to truck its way over to the Nintendo Switch. Honestly, I think this might be the best (console) fit yet for the game, which is plenty of fun at home, and shines on the road (for me anyway).
The Switch version will be packing extra tables too, with some cool stuff en route. It’s also not the same old Pinball FX either.
Here’s what’ll be new when the game arrives on November 14th:
- Now every table is an RPG. Simply playing a table yields experience points and level advancements that continually unlock the potential for bigger points…and bigger blowouts of your friends’ scores on the leaderboards. Strategic thinking comes into play when determining which power-ups to equip—one table might be best suited for a Skillshot Score Increase and Multiball Score Bonus, while another might better benefit from Combo Time Bonus and Distance Bonus team-up.
- Players level up. The more you play, the higher your own personal experience level increases.
- Anyone can start their own tournament. In addition to tournaments run by Zen (often involving fantastic prizes), Pinball FX3allows players to create and customize their own tournaments, including access to several modes of play.
- Advanced multiplayer features allow for intelligent matching against others based on skill level. This applies to everything from immediate friendly matches to ultracompetitive League Play.
- Cross-play enables Nintendo Switch players to take on opponents competing on most other platforms where Pinball FX3 is available.
- New game modes will change the way you play even tables you feel you’ve already mastered. Playing a 1-Ball Challenge, a 5-Minute Challenge or Survival Mode will cause you to completely rethink your approach in order to top the leaderboards.
Continue Reading >>> Source link