Amicia isn’t totally helpless in A Plague Tale: Requiem. She’s got her trusty slingshot, a deadly crossbow, and some additional tools to make quick work of baddies. Still, there are some nifty quirks that she can obtain. Here’s our A Plague Tale: Requiem skills and perks guide to help you unlock Amicia’s full potential as you progress in the campaign.
Note: We’ll have a guides and features hub for A Plague Tale: Requiem soon, so stay tuned.
A Plague Tale: Requiem – Skills and perks guide
To be clear, the skills and perks in A Plague Tale: Requiem are unlocked automatically and in a linear order. However, the “XP” you earn is completely dependent on the actions that you do throughout the course of the campaign. Here’s the gist:
- Prudence (stealth) – Increased if you tend to get past enemies by way of stealth.
- Aggressive (combat) – Increased if you fight and kill enemies; counters and crossbow/slingshot kills are counted; can sometimes increase if certain companions are able to kill enemies on their own.
- Opportunism (crafting) – Increased the more often you craft or use tools.
Prudence skills and perks
- Light Footstep – Make less noise when moving.
- Nimbleness – Move faster when crouched.
- Throwing Stance – Throw objects further away.
- Armor Piercer – Gains the action to backstab armored soldiers.
Aggressive skills and perks
- Grappler – Push enemies into rats to kill them instantly.
- Recovery – Recover faster from blows.
- Vital Points – Strangle enemies faster and quieter with your slingshot.
- Quick Fingers – Reload weapons faster.
Opportunism skills and perks
- Alchemy Knowledge – Craft ammo faster.
- Nothing Lost – Save one resource when crafting.
- Material Division – Obtain additional upgrade materials when crafting.
- Pure Product – Obtain an additional ammo type when crafting.
A Plague Tale: Requiem is available via Steam.
Continue Reading >>> Source link