Marvel Comics has yet another collection of variant covers heading to stores, this time featuring Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew.
Return of the Spider-Woman
The original Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, is coming back to the Marvel Universe in a new book. But even though the new series if set to debut next year from Karla Pacheco and Pere Pérez, Marvel hasn’t said much else just yet.
What we know however, is that there’ll be a bunch of variant covers celebrating the character’s return. These will of course be adorning comics that have nothing to do with Spider-Woman particularly, they’re just a way to get some cool pieces out there. Oh, and make collectors buy a bunch of books they don’t normally get. That too.
Nonetheless, there are some pretty cool images here in this first release of info. They all include Spider-Woman in her fan-favorite, classic attire as well. While that’s awesome to see, it’s not clear if that’s the suit she’ll be wearing in the actual comic.
While we don’t have a date on that just yet, we do know the issue numbers of the books that will get these special covers. They are:
- AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #41 SPIDER-WOMAN VARIANT by RYAN BROWN
- AVENGERS #32 SPIDER-WOMAN VARIANT by MIKE McKONE with colors by ANDRES MOSSA
- AVENGERS #33 SPIDER-WOMAN VARIANT by KHOI PHAM with colors by MORRY HOLLOWELL
- DEADPOOL #5 SPIDER-WOMAN VARIANT by MIRKA ANDOLFO
- GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #3 SPIDER-WOMAN VARIANT by DECLAN SHALVEY
- GHOST RIDER #6 SPIDER-WOMAN VARIANT by JUNGGEUN YOON
- IMMORTAL HULK #32 SPIDER-WOMAN VARIANT by PATCH ZIRCHER with colors by DAVE McCAIG
- IMMORTAL HULK #33 SPIDER-WOMAN VARIANT by CORY SMITH with colors by MAT LOPES
- THOR #4 SPIDER-WOMAN VARIANT by JAVIER GARRÓN with colors by DAVID CURIEL
- VENOM #24 SPIDER-WOMAN VARIANT by ROCK-HE KIM
Continue Reading >>> Source link