Locked away in your home? Then it might be the perfect time to let loose on the streets of virtual-Steelport in Saints Row IV: Re-Elected on Switch.
Getting Re-Elected again
A huge departure for the series, Saints Row IV transported the Third Street Saints to a virtual Matrix-like world, where they did battle against an alien overlord. Yeah, that’s different.
The game kept all of the series’ humor though, including some of the most inventive weapons ever seen in a game, and superpowers as well. The powers were so great, that you could actually almost totally forget about the hardware. Of course, at this point it has seen action on pretty much every console out there.
Well, add one more, because the Nintendo Switch version is here. You can grab it today via GameStop for $39.99 USD.
- The American Dream – Play as the President of the United States in a wild story that spans countries, time, and space. It’s up to you to free the world, now for the first time on Nintendo Switch.
- Super Hero-in-Chief – Leap over buildings. Destroy people with your mind. Run through tanks. Those are just some of the powers on offer that you can wield in your quest.
- Alien Toys of Destruction – Wield an impressive array of alien vehicles and weapons. The Inflato-Ray, the Polarizer, the Disintegrator, and many more are all are yours to utilize.
- Custom Weapons, Custom Mayhem – You’ve customized your character. You’ve customized your clothes. Now you also have a powerful weapon customization system.
- Dynamic Duo – Seamless drop-in, drop-out co-op, a Saints Row standard, now improved. The only thing better than one malicious super powered President is two.
- Fully Re-Elected – Saints Row IV: Re-Elected contains an impressive 25 DLC Packs, including the Dubstep Gun (Remix) Pack, the Presidential Pack, the Commander-In-Chief Pack, and two celebrated episodic story expansions: Enter The Dominatrix and How The Saints Save Christmas.
Continue Reading >>> Source link