CompuExpert has announced the next gaming mouse in their Sharkoon series of peripherals- the Drakonia Black.
The mouse features a rough-looking hyde that’s modeled to look like dragon scale (hence the name) and was built with ergonomics in mind with an eye towards “both casual and intense gameplay sessions”. Something tells me that the ‘intense’ variety of gameplay was the focus though, with a feature like an anti-persperation SoftSkin coating ranking high on the list of plusses.
Even outside of the superficial though, this is a pretty impressive mouse. Sharkoon’s latest sports an Avago ADNS-9800 laser sensor with up to 8200 dpi (selectable on the fly), a weight-tuning system, four way scroll wheel and 11 programmable buttons.
Highlight reel? Sure:
- Avago ADNS-9800 Laser sensor
- Up to 8200 DPI with LEDs for DPI indication
- 11 programmable buttons
- 4-way scroll wheel
- Sleek and ergonomic design
- Rubberized surface for maximum grip and stability
- Internal memory for user profiles
- Gold-plated USB connector
- Cable with textile sheathing
- Multi-weight tuning system
The Drakonia Black is available now in stores and online at Fry’s. You can grab one right here.
Continue Reading >>> Source link