Door Z is about to be opened, unleashing something terrible on NYC. But while the city lays in the balance, Ben Reilly takes on… Peter? Maybe?
Somethings a little off
Spider-Man comics have been all at once different and oddly familiar as of late. While Peter Parker has been on the shelf, his clone Ben Reilly has once again been filling in. But this time around he’s not exactly on his own.
Instead, something called the Beyond Corporation is backing him. Though they’re not all that they appear to be, as you might have imagined, and things are about to heat up considerably. That includes the return of Peter Parker to the webs, and a possible battle with Ben.
March ’22 will close out the saga, which will look a little something like this:
- Find out what’s behind Door Z in AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #91 by writer Kelly Thompson and artist Sara Pichelli. Ben makes his way to the same place Miles Morales was last at, and he is nowhere to be found. Just door after door of true horrors. Any door’s resident could kill Spider-Man, but Door Z’s might just destroy the whole city!
- In Thompson and Pichelli’s AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #92, discover what really happened to the Lizard. And what could he (or more accurately, it, after recent ASM events) possibly have to do with what has been battering Ben Reilly around?
- Writers Saladin Ahmed, Zeb Wells, and Cody Ziglar team up with artist Luigi Zagaria for a special one-shot, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #92.BEY, which will serve as an essential chapter for Monica Rambeau.
- And the BEYOND era’s impact on Miles Morales is far from over. In Saladin Ahmed and Chris Allen’s MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN #36, Miles and Shift are lost in the multiverse, and thanks to the Assessor—it could be a one-way trip!
- And finally, the finale of BEYOND arrives in AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #93. Writer Zeb Wells and artist Patrick Gleason close out this hit run with an unforgettable showdown. And you may surprise yourself with who you’re rooting for…
Continue Reading >>> Source link