The newest Star Wars title to debut on mobiles, Star Wars Uprising, will feature a deep set of customization options in a story that takes place between the last Trilogy and the new one.
We don’t know a heck of a lot past what’s in that trailer for Star Wars Uprising, but it looks like developer Kabam is looking to make the game experience a custom one. You’ll be able to create your own character (or re-create an existing one) to play as, and have the chance to actively shape the game’s universe in what sounds like a pretty wide-open play arena.
Here are the finer points from the press release:
- Create the Hero the Galaxy Needs – Choose from a wide range of special skills, species, visual customizations and classic Star Wars™ gear to become the next Han Solo, Boba Fett or entirely unique hero of your own design.
- Shape the Future of the Game Universe – Join players worldwide in massive sector-wide battles to dictate the expansion of in-game content, including new planets, exclusive gear and unique crew members.
- A New Chapter in Star Wars – Play the first mobile game in the Star Wars universe that takes place between Star Wars™: Episode VI: Return of the Jedi™ and Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™.
- Real-Time Co-op Against the Empire – Explore the secrets of the sector, build a powerful crew with allies, and play alongside friends in synchronous cooperative play.
- Brave Challenges on Classic and New Worlds – Battle your way through missions on Hoth, Cloud City and more, fighting against powerful bosses led by an ominous new adversary.
Sounds pretty neat. Nothing on release date or platforms yet, but you kind of know what to expect there I assume. We’ll have more on Star Wars Uprising for you as soon as it’s announced.
Continue Reading >>> Source link