A stadium full of infected? It must be the Bozak Horde DLC for Dying Light- the biggest piece of DLC yet for Techland’s zombie epic.
Well, if you dig the undead (is that a pun?) or just plain liked Dying Light (and a lot of people fall into both of those camps), then this one’s for you. The largest piece of downloadable goodness yet for Dying Light, the Bozak Horde pack is a trip to Harran Stadium. A stadium that’s filled with… zombies.
You probably saw that one coming didn’t you? Anyway, in the stadium of the dead here, you’ll be testing every ounce of your parkour and combat skills, as they’ll be put to the grindstone fending off wave after wave of infected in some “sadistically challenging trials”. The developer is touting this one as a game-changer for Dying Light, including tons of new stuff like:
- BRAND-NEW GAME MODE – Go alone or join your friends and beat Bozak’s game with the highest score. Thanks to the newly introduced leaderboards, you can now compete with others and become the very best Dying Light player in the world.
- ULTIMATE CO-OP CHALLENGE – Inviting friends is no longer the easy way out. Even a team of four seasoned survivors will have their combat and parkour skills thoroughly tested against sadistic trials that would make anyone sweat!
- ENTIRELY NEW LOCATION – Travel to the heart of Sector 0, the infamous Harran Stadium, where the government lost their first battle against the virus.
- GAME-CHANGING NEW WEAPON – Defeat the horde and gain access to the ultimate stealth weapon – a compound hunting bow. Take on additional objectives to get electric, incendiary, and exploding arrows.
- WHO IS BOZAK? – Survive his brutal challenges and learn more about the man who organized the quarantine zone challenges.
Not too shabby there if you’re looking for a reason to dive back into Dying Light. And the emphasis on co-op play should liven things up nicely (was that a pun?). The Bozak Horde DLC is available for all versions of Dying Light right now; via download if you have the Season Pass, or a charge of $9.99 USD if you don’t.
Continue Reading >>> Source link