Just in case you missed it, the third and final drop of free SNK games is live on Prime Gaming. Included are Metal Slug 3, 3 King of Fighters’ and more.
Well, this is it. If you’re an Amazon Prime or Prime Gaming subscriber, then you no doubt have been spending the summer downloading and playing some of SNK’s greatest games on your PC. And of course, it’s all been for free.
A summer gaming initiative from the publisher and Amazon, SNK has dumped a total of 22 games on Prime Gamers at this point. That includes many of their greatest and best-loved titles of all time.
If you’ve missed any, no worries, as you can still claim and download all of them. And that’s in addition to the usual assortment of monthly freebies that Amazon doles out.
Here’s the final 8 that you can get right now:
- The Last Blade 2 – The legendary weapons-based fighting game, which was originally released on the NEOGEO game system in 1998.
- Garou: Mark of the Wolves – Jump into this legendary series with a new hero, Rock Howard, and a plethora of charismatic new characters in this 1999 classic.
- Metal Slug 3 – This masterpiece is highly praised for its refined balance and game volume within the 2D run and gun action shooting game series.
- Samurai Shodown V Special – Gather and clash with 28 fierce warriors in this upgraded version of Samurai Shodown V, which was first released in 2004.
- The King of Fighters ’97 Global Match – The final chapter in the King of Fighters Orochi Saga, which cemented King of Fighters as a staple in the fighting game community.
- The King of Fighters ’98 Ultimate Match Final Edition – Fight in endless and epic battles in the ultimate and final version of The King of Fighters ‘98, which offers an alternate version of some characters, bringing the total roster of fighters to 64 and creating infinite team combinations.
- The King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match – Battle it out in the fully upgraded version of The King of Fighters 2002 and the second title in the Unmatched series.
- Shock Troopers – Progress through the battlefield, choosing the best routes and strategy in a fan favorite 2D top-down view action shooting game released exclusively on NEOGEO MVS in 1997.
Continue Reading >>> Source link