If you like blasting zombies and own a Switch, you’re about to have a happier 2022. Rebellion’s Zombie Army 4: Dead War is on the way.
Nazis, zombies, and Nazi-zombies
Zombie Army 4 takes you to 1940s Europe where you have to do battle with hordes of abominable occult enemies using epic weapons in a harrowing campaign as you fight to save humankind from undead Armageddon. The resistance has defeated Zombie Hitler and cast him into Hell – but the dead rise once again with greater hunger than before.
Continue the alternate history of Zombie Army Trilogy in huge new levels, and uncover a sinister plan that takes the Survivor Brigade across Italy and beyond. Experience genre-defining ballistics, build the slayer that suits you and harness the power of fire, lightning and divine essence as you upgrade your guns to fight back against the dead. When the horde surrounds you, tear them apart with enhanced melee combat and flesh-rending takedown moves.
Rebellion press release
In addition to the above, the Switch’s port of Zombie Army 4: Dead War will include all the DLC from Season One of the game’s plan. That’s a lot of content, including: “three additional levels, four character packs, nine weapon bundles, five weapon skin packs and four character outfit bundles”. If you’re the owner of the game on another platform by the way, don’t sweat it the Switch’s freebies. Season One is also free to download as of now for all versions of the game. So nobody’s missing out.
In all, Dead War on the Switch features:
- A harrowing story campaign teeming with ghastly terrors and demonic monstrosities. Hunt the dead on your own, or fight alongside your friends in drop-in, drop-out co-op for up to four players.
- Huge maps across Southern Europe and beyond. Creep across corpse-riddled Venetian canals. Negotiate a grotesque zombie zoo where all hell has broken loose. Survive a towering volcano overflowing with molten despair.
- Deep progression and customization. Rank up through 100 levels and unlock dozens of powerful skills, special attacks, weapon upgrades and more. Supercharge your arsenal with incredible elemental damage. Stun hordes into shock with electrified bullets. Harness the might of divine devastation.
- Gorge on Rebellion’s trademark X-ray Kill Cam – now enhanced for the undead and including gruesome trap, melee and explosive kills.
- Bigger, Deadlier Horde Mode. The longer you survive, the bigger the map gets. How long can you fight back before joining the horde of the living dead? Nintendo Switch version includes every post-release Horde map on the game card.
Look for Zombie Army 4: Dead War on the Nintendo Switch as of April 26th. The game will be priced in at $49.99 USD. It’s also out now for the Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, PS5, Stadia, and PC. Just a note too, that new-gen consoles do have upgrades to bring the game more in line with what they offer. And yes, that’s a free upgrade (as of now).
Continue Reading >>> Source link