The tidal wave of free DLC packs keeps on speeding into Crash Team Racing, with the next step of the Grand Prix – The Neon Circus.
Landing on consoles and the PC earlier this year, Crash Team Racing is one of the best revivals of a classic in a while. It’s also on the receiving end of an ambitious DLC plan from Activision.
Called Grand Prix, the plan includes all free downloadables, and has so far seen an impressive collection of tracks and characters added onto the base game. And again, it’s free. Not too much to complain about there.
The latest pack is called Neon Circus, and is available right now. A “death-defying” race held by one Koala Kong, the new track is an impressive visual feast.
It will also have gamers speeding about as newcomers Pasadena O’Possum and Ebenezer Von Clutch.
The Neon Circus Grand Prix includes:
- NEW TRACK: Koala Kong is the master of ceremonies for this brand-new track, Koala Carnival! It’s a death-defying big top spectacle, done the way only Koala can.
- NEW GAME MODE: Hit those curves, secure those straightaways, tighten your path with Ring Rally, a new game mode in Local Arcade! Master each track and complete Ring Rally challenges to earn Nitro.
- NEW CHARACTERS: Crash Tag Team racers Pasadena O’Possum and Ebenezer Von Clutch bring the heat to the Pit Stop this season, and everyone’s favorite strongman, Koala Kong, headlines the Nitro Gauge reward set.
- NEW KARTS: Go off the rails with the Nitro Bumper Kart, relive the Crash Tag Team Racing days with the Pressurizer and take some risks with the Daredevil!
- PIT STOP: Put on a show with tons of new Pit Stop items, including Circus-themed Skins, Neon Wheels, and, for the first time, animated Paint Jobs!
- ROYAL POULTRY: Head over to the Adventure Mode, explore each of the Hub Worlds, collect the hidden Golden Eggs and unlock King Chicken!
- CHAMPION KART AND DECAL: Finish in the top 5 percent of the Grand Prix leaderboards and win the Champion Kart and Neon Circus signature decal!
Continue Reading >>> Source link