Did you think the cover deluge for Marvel’s War of the Realms was over? Think again true believer, because the international variants are here.
Marvel released a whole bunch of preview images for War of the Realms #1’s cover weeks ago. We set up a ‘cover roundup‘ feature for it and everything, with about a dozen images attached. There were more of course, though those were mainly retailer incentive covers. And that was kind of it for that. Or not.
Here we are now, and Marvel Comics has once again prepped a series of Realms variants. This time though, they’re not just for War of the Realms #1. The new selection is for the entire 6 issue run of the event book.
It’s also got a theme to it, as each cover is supposed to reflect the homeland of the artist attached. Those named artists will be “Humberto Ramos, David Lopez, Sean Izaakse, Billy Tan, David Yardin, and Luke Ross”. And they’ll be representing “Mexico, Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia, and South America” with their work.
With a main first issue cover by Russel Dautermann, War of the Realms kicks off next month (April, 2019). Here’s the who’s who as to the international variants:
- WAR OF THE REALMS 1 RAMOS INTERNATIONAL VARIANT (JAN190882)
- WAR OF THE REALMS 2 LOPEZ INTERNATIONAL VARIANT (FEB190764)
- WAR OF THE REALMS 3 IZAAKSE INTERNATIONAL VARIANT (MAR190769)
- WAR OF THE REALMS 4 BILLY TAN INTERNATIONAL VARIANT (MAR190777)
- WAR OF THE REALMS 5 YARDIN INTERNATIONAL VARIANT (APR190724)
- WAR OF THE REALMS 6 LUKE ROSS INTERNATIONAL VARIANT (APR190730)
Continue Reading >>> Source link