Torchlight III introduces relics, arcane contraptions that offer powerful skills and perks corresponding to different elemental damage types. Relics that are currently in the game include Bane (poison), Blood Drinker (bleed), Electrode (lightning), Flaming Destroyer (fire), and Coldheart (ice). Here’s our guide to help you out.
Note: This guide is intended for Torchlight III‘s early access change and certain mechanics may change in due course. For more information, check out our guides and features hub.
Torchlight III: Relics guide
Click on each page below to learn more about Torchlight III‘s relics:
- The basics – Learn about the basics regarding relics such as leveling them up or using them on your other characters.
- Bane relic – The Bane relic plagues and blights your enemies using poisons and spiderlings.
- Coldheart relic – The Coldheart freezes mobs in their tracks while using glaciers and golems to eliminate threats.
- Flaming Destroyer relic – The Flaming Destroyer calls down a burning sword while raining down fireballs.
- Electrode relic – The Electrode can shock and stun enemies while summoning lightning strikes and storms.
- Blood Drinker relic – The Blood Drinker makes enemies bleed to death while also using their blood to heal you.
Continue Reading >>> Source link