With an exclusive physical edition at GameStop, a fully loaded Gas Guzzlers Extreme makes its way to PS4 and Switch next month, with a PS5 edition in 2022.
Glug glug glug
Players start out with low-performance junkers, working their way up to better models by earning money in a series of hi-octane races and arena battles. New game modes, tracks and vehicles are unlocked as players progress through the game. Along with developing their driving and fighting skills, players can spend their hard-fought cash, customizing their vehicle to match their clan members or pimping their ride for the road to glory!
- Combat racing at its best, featuring a blood pumping single player campaign
- 350+ miles of road across 40 tracks, 8 arenas and 7 different environments
- 12 unique weapons, on-track bonuses and power ups
- 18 customizable cars (12+ upgrades, color, rims, stickers, etc.)
- Multi-path tracks and sponsored events
- Beautifully displayed high-definition visuals with extensive vehicle damage, motion blur effects and custom paint jobs
- Packed with tons of unique humor and personality
- In-game languages include English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Spanish, Hungarian, Russian, Polish, Turkish
Gas Guzzlers Extreme speeds onto the PS4 and Switch this November, according to the press release. GameStop’s own listing though, has it pegged for October 19th, so you might be able to get it early.
That’s something that you won’t be able to do if you’re waiting for a PS5 edition. That version of the game won’t arrive til some time in the first quarter of 2022.
Continue Reading >>> Source link