The city is on fire and the clans of Vampire: The Masquerade are at war in the latest update for Sharkmob’s multiplayer spinoff Bloodhunt.
Time for a little deathmatch
“As a team, we have decided to move away from the traditional seasons model within Battle Royale games, and instead we will be focussing on giving players smaller, more regular updates,” said David Sirland, Live Producer of Bloodhunt. “We feel that sustaining seasons in the typical way is not what works for our relatively small team so we want to challenge the norm by releasing updates much faster than previously planned but in smaller chunks.”
Paradox Interactive press release
Bloodhunt’s summer update includes (from the press release):
- New Game mode – Team DeathMatch (Beta) coming 14th July 2022. Two teams of 8v8 will battle each other with unlimited respawns and the first team to reach the score limit wins. This new game mode will have five unique areas in Prague as battle grounds including; Slaughterhouse, Disco, Hotel, Construction and Harbor.
- Special SUMMER PASS offer – 100+ new items for 600 Tokens (around 5,99 USD)
- New map locations – Ventrue train added to the Train Station location and Rudolfinum got the attic opened up with 3 new roof entrances and some other smaller tweaks to the interior layout.
- Elysium – The Ventrue area, previously locked in Elysium, is now open. Players will be able to meet Em, the Ventrue primogen, and to get quests from her. Toreador Maia’s nightclub has opened, this is a perfect area for players to show off their vampire persona.
- New Melee weapons – Knife and crowbar
- Minor and major bug fixes – These will include the infamous reload and red gas bugs, higher graphical fidelity, updated character rigging, PS5 controller improvements and performance improvements.
A free-to-play game, Bloodhunt is out now.
Continue Reading >>> Source link