New trophies point to unconfirmed DLC.
According to data that has appeared on PS3Trophies, there is some new DLC coming to Arkane Studios’ Dishonored, and it will be story based DLC. It is supposedly called ‘The Other Side Of The Coin’ and new locations gathered from the trophy descriptions include Rothwild Slaughterhouse and Timsh’s Estate. Neither Arkane or Bethesda have officially announced the DLC yet.
The full trophy list is as follows: –
- Just Business – You got the information needed from the Rothwild Slaughterhouse
- Missing Pieces – You obtained Delilah Copperspoon’s identity from Thalia Timish
- Well Connected – You purchased all of the Favors in The Other Side of the Coin
- No Regrets – You completed The Other Side of the Coin in High Chaos
- Redemptive Path – You completed The Other Side of the Coin in Low Chaos
- Whisper Ways – You completed The Other Side of the Coin without alerting anyone
- Cleaner Hands – You completed The Other Side of the Coin without killing anyone
- Rats and Ashes – You caused a death using an arc mine and a rat
- Message from the Empress – You performed a drop assassination from atop the Empress statue
- Stone Cold Heart – You spoke with the statue of Delilah in Timsh’s estate
Continue Reading >>> Source link