Dictatorial simulator and city-builder Tropico 6 is making its way to the Nintendo Switch, hitting the console next month.
One of the best city-builders in years, Tropico 6 is also the best entry in that long running series in years. If you missed it, the game launched for consoles and PC last year, and offered an incredibly deep yet easy to play city-building experience.
Actually, that’s putting it mildly. Trop6 allowed gamers to control pretty much everything from importing and exporting to the politics of your tropical mini-nation. We reviewed it on the PC, and tagged it with a 92%. You can check out our thoughts here.
As for today’s announcement though, well it’s most welcome for those who like their tropical dictatorships to be mobile. The game is coming to Switch, and sounds like it’s set to offer everything that other platforms’ versions stocked.
- Optimized for Nintendo Switch™, rule Tropico from the comfort of your living room or on-the-go
- Play on large archipelagos for the first time in the series, managing multiple islands while adapting to a variety of new challenges
- Send specialist presidential task forces to raid foreign lands, steal world wonders and bolster your personal collection
- Construct bridges and tunnels to connect your islands and build up a robust transport infrastructure of buses, taxis, and aerial cable cars to ensure freedom of movement for your citizens
- Customize your presidential palace with a variety of unique accessories and facades
- Make use of a revised research system and focus on becoming the world’s greatest dictator or a free-thinking man of the people
- Wrestle for power with an assortment of far-fetched election speeches and promises, all of which you cannot possibly hope to keep
Tropico 6 debuts on the Switch on November 6th.
Continue Reading >>> Source link