Ubisoft’s uber-popular Just Dance series continues with Just Dance Kids 2014.
Actually, uber-popular might be an understatement when you’re talking about Just Dance. The motion-gaming series is a huge seller in all its forms and is a consistently big part of Ubisoft’s yearly lineup. Now that the publisher has announced Just Dance Kids 2014, you can get ready to start up the dancin’ insanity all over again.
“We’ve seen parents, teachers and families from around the world bring our Just Dance Kids games into their living rooms and classrooms over the past few years,” said Geoffroy Sardin, vice president of sales and marketing, Ubisoft EMEA. “We’re dedicated to making Just Dance Kids 2014 our best Kids dance game to date with new music, dance moves and features to make the dance experience fun for the entire family.”
I don’t think I can remember ever dancing in school… nope. Yet another thing that kids today just take for granted.
Just Dance Kids 2014 features over 30 songs from “kids’ favourite pop stars, TV shows, movies, and more” including:
- Hit the Lights – Selena Gomez & The Scene
- Give Your Heart A Break – Demi Lovato
- We Go Well Together – Goldheart
- One Thing – One Direction
- Put Your Hearts Up – Ariana Grande
- Make It Shine (Victorious Theme) – Victorious Cast featuring Victoria Justice
- Ready or Not – Bridgit Mendler
- Get Ready to Wiggle – The Wiggles
- The Freeze Game – Yo Gabba Gabba
- 7 8 9
- Day O (The Banana Boat Song)
- Do You Love Me (Now That I Can Dance)
- Get Down on It
- Hit Me With Your Best Shot
- I Like To Move It
- Magic Carpet Ride
- Problem (Monster Remix)
- Fraggle Rock (Opening and Closing Theme)
- The Hustle
- The Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
- Walking On Sunshine
As for modes of play, the game features both returning faves and some new stuff to keep you and the little one’s shaking around the living room (or classroom apparently).
- Just Create Mode: Exclusively for Kinect, Just Create Mode lets kids star in their very own music video by creating their own original choreography and dance routines.
- Dance Director Mode: Available for the Wii U, Dance Director Mode allows one player to act as the leader by using the GamePad to surprise players with dance move suggestions in the middle of songs. Kids can show off their unique moves and get awarded points from the Dance Director!
- Parents Corner: This feature put the parents in control. With non-stop shuffle, fitness tracker, and custom playlists, Parents Corner even lets parents see how many calories their child is burning while dancing.
Look for Just Dance Kids 2014 to shimmy onto the Xbox 360, Wii and Wii U on October 25th in the UK.
Continue Reading >>> Source link