The Wanderer Scaramouche can join your roster in Genshin Impact if you decide to spend your wishes on him. He’s a 5-star Anemo character who wields a catalyst, and he’ll be quite hungry to DPS your foes. Here’s our Genshin Impact Wanderer Scaramouche best weapons guide to help you decide on items like Tulaytullah’s Remembrance, Memory of Dust, Dodoco Tales, and Solar Pearl.
Genshin Impact Wanderer Scaramouche best weapons guide
Tulaytullah’s Remembrance (crit damage)
One can easily say that Tulaytullah’s Remembrance is the best weapon for Wanderer Scaramouche in Genshin Impact. As a signature weapon, it’s tailored for a particular playstyle with its perks:
- +10% normal attack speed
- After using an elemental skill, +4.8% normal attack damage every second for 14 seconds; increased to +9.6% after hitting an enemy; maximum of 48% increase per duration.
- Leaving the field or recasting the elemental skill will reset the buffs.
Now, I said “particular playstyle” because Wanderer can either spam normal attacks or charged attacks. If you do the former often, then this is a great option. However, if you’re focusing primarily on AoE Anemo DPS via charged attack spamming, then you gain almost no benefit from this.
Other 5-star options: Memory of Dust (ATK%) or Lost Prayer to the Sacred Winds (crit rate)
- Believe it or not, Memory of Dust is an amazing option. This is due to Scaramouche’s non-existent interrupt resistance while hovering. A single hit could cause him to get knocked down, prematurely ending your hovering state. As such, you’re going to need a shielder. Coincidentally, Memory of Dust grants 4% ATK for eight seconds when hitting foes (maximum of five stacks). Moreover, this effect is increased by 100% when a character is protected by a shield. All in all, you’re looking at a 40% ATK increase.
- Meanwhile, Lost Prayer to the Sacred Winds is a distant competitor. It gives +10% movement speed, and you also gain +8% elemental damage bonus every four seconds (maximum of four stacks). Since Wanderer is on the field for prolonged periods, you’re bound to get the full effect in a short while.
4-star options: Dodoco Tales (ATK%) and Solar Pearl (crit rate)
- Dodoco Tales can be considered as the best weapon for Wanderer Scaramouche in Genshin Impact, at least when looking at 4-star options. At max refinement, normal attacks give +32% charged attack damage for six seconds. Subsequently, charged attacks boost ATK by 16% for six seconds. You’re essentially looking at a few normal swipes here and there, but you’ll be spamming charged attacks a lot, which is pretty good for an AoE-focused playstyle. The only downside is that the weapon comes from an event. You either have it or you don’t since we don’t know if it’ll be reintroduced once more.
- There’s also Solar Pearl from the Gnostic Hymn Battle Pass. At max refinement, normal attacks give +40% skill and burst damage bonus for six seconds. Conversely, skill and burst hits will provide +40% normal attack damage bonus for six seconds. This is good for those who want to fire off a lot of normal attack aerial slashes.
Continue Reading >>> Source link