Activision is giving Call of Duty fans a big head start on Modern Warfare II’s campaign. If you pre-order the game digitally, you’ll get it a week early.
A week, you say?
Yes, you too can be playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II’s campaign a week before the rest of the gaming world, and all you have to do is pre-order copy digitally. How easy is that?
Announced today by Activision, the new plan includes mainly the campaign, though there are a few other perks too. Those include early access to the Open Beta, and the Final Judgement bundle pack.
It varies a bit as well, as pre-ordering the digital “Vault Edition” will get you even more. Scroll down to see what’s included.
Preorder Modern Warfare II to receive:
- Up to one week early access to the full Modern Warfare II Campaign, starting October 20
- Access to the full game on October 28
- Open Beta Early Access
- Final Judgement Bundle: Immediate access to the Legendary “Deathknell” Operator Skin and the Legendary “Bloodthirsty” Weapon Blueprint for use in Vanguard and Warzone
Preorder the Vault Edition of Modern Warfare II to receive:
- All previously listed rewards
- Red Team 141: Four playable Multiplayer Operators — Ghost, Farah, Price, and Soap — each wearing a special masked outfit, which will be available during the Open Beta
- FJX Cinder Weapon Vault: At Call of Duty: Next, we plan to share more details on this and the new Gunsmith, which will also be available during the Open Beta
- Season One Battle Pass and 50 Tier Skips: If you purchase the Vault Edition after Season One, the free Battle Pass and Tier Skips apply to the current season
- Ghost Legacy Pack: 20+ free items celebrating the Task Force 141 icon, for Modern Warfare® (2019) and Warzone, unlocked upon pre-purchase.
While this would get you playing on October 20th, the official release for Modern Warfare II is October 28th. It’ll be landing on Xbox and PlayStation platforms, as well as the PC.
Continue Reading >>> Source link