You’re going to grind in Astria Ascending‘s campaign if you wish to make the most out of your characters. You’ll need quite a lot of skill points (SP) and stat orbs to fine-tune certain builds. Here’s our Astria Ascending guide to help you farm SP and Stat Orbs.
Note: For more information, check out our Astria Ascending guides and features hub.
Astria Ascending guide: How to farm more Stat Orbs and skill points (SP)
Stat Orbs in Astria Ascending are used in each character’s skill tree. The light blue nodes allow you to choose between HP or MP increases. Meanwhile, the pink nodes let you choose from boosts to your strength, magic, physical defense, and magical defense. Lastly, the green nodes let you pick between agility, evasion, accuracy, or luck.
Stat Orbs are found from the following sources:
- These can come from a select few regular encounters (very rare).
- You’re guaranteed to obtain these for boss fights.
- Completing a Hunt also grants you Stat Orbs.
- A few chests may also contain them.
- The first completion of each Leo Temple arena wave.
- The Miglove enemy, a Migmie that casts “Flee” on your entire team, can drop several, too. Your characters need high agility so you can defeat it before it makes you escape the battle.
As for skill points or SP in Astria Ascending, you’ll definitely need to amass more of these just to unlock nodes that provide abilities, passives, and stat boosts. As a rule of thumb, you’ll gain SP whenever you defeat enemies in battles. For boss encounters, you could get roughly 10 or more SP. But, the number of mobs is also taken into consideration.
Personally, I think these are the best places to farm SP early on in Astria Ascending:
- Peyska Spring Sewers – Assuming you’re up against several rats and lowly critters, you can quickly make work of them. Most encounters here will have enemies that give you around 5 SP.
- Swamps – Ideally, you’ll want encounters against several Manticores (treemen) and Marcas (little monsters with crossbows). The Marcas are weak against almost all elements, and the Manticores can be defeated easily with fire and wind spells.
- Blazing Fields – Our goal here is to have bouts against Cabatras (grey beetles). They’re weak against the dark and earth elements. Because there are half a dozen of them at any point in time, you can receive 8 SP after finishing a battle.
- Leo Temple arena – I wouldn’t consider these over the options mentioned above. But, most challenge runs should net you 15 to 20 SP, and these can be done repeatedly.
Note: For random encounters against Noises in dungeons, you can flee and fight them again just in case you don’t get the right type or number of mobs.
Continue Reading >>> Source link